Tuesday, March 5, 2013

COLOR STYLE

i am always trying to incorporate more color into my wardrobe even though i love monochromatic looks. as i go through chemotherapy, i find myself wearing more color to lift my spirit. these photos inspire my daily outfits. prayer has kept me strong and as i fight this disease i feel as though GOD has already healed me. i will be sharing some outfit posts soon. thank you to all you lovelies who encouraged me. let us praise GOD through the good and the bad. have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Loving the color and patterns in the photos
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love colors mix like this!
    wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love colors and prints....;)

    xoxo
    Joyce

    livstyle.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. just loveley <3 :))http://wodkawithfriends.blogspot.de
    xoxo ani

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow HUMANITYISBEAUTIFUL