Sunday, July 21, 2013

CROPPED

"Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? Jesus answered, "Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of GOD should be made manifest in him". John 9 verses 2 and 3. I heard a moving sermon yesterday based on those verses. The pastor talked about how when we are going through something difficult in life other people will say it's because of a sin we committed. I think all of us believe this to a certain extent. When i found out i had breast cancer, i asked myself what sin was i being punished for. Through prayer i came to realize that this was not true. After all, we are born sinners. How i deal with this is for the glory of GOD. I have been incredibly blessed with the outcome of the medication so far. This little blog is my escape and i will continue to share with you the miracles that GOD keeps performing in my life. Have a lovely week, lovelies!

3 comments:

  1. AMEN! I must admit I think that as well sometimes about my own life when things get hard. But it's amazing how everything that I thought was bad, is showing me how to use it for good.

    BTW, loving to see your smile!

    Brittany x
    www.BrillianceOfB.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sad that we are so quick to judge, no? Thank for this reminder....and you look stunning! Big cyber hug to you! Serene

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow HUMANITYISBEAUTIFUL